Ann at TwistedSister tagged me with the Wikipedia Birthday Meme. Wednesday was my birthday, so the timing is right.
Here are the rules: You go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day). Then you write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and tag 5 friends. There are five slots in the meme list…. as you are tagged, you have to remove the name in the first slot and bump everyone up so that your name can be added to the bottom. Participation is optional.
And the list:
Are We There Yet??
TwistedSister…totally pissed off!
Tea Party Girl
On My Birthday July 25th
- 306 – Constantine I proclaimed Roman emperor by his troops.
- 1980 – Australian hard rock band AC/DC release the album Back in Black. This album goes on to be the 2nd best selling album in history.
- 1999 – Lance Armstrong wins his first Tour de France.
- 1954 – Walter Payton, American football player (d. 1999)
- 1967 – Matt LeBlanc, American actor
- Inca festival in honor of the thunder god Ilyap’a